B.Ed. Internship Committee
- Chairman : Dr. Bhalchandra Balkrishna Bhave
- Coordinator : Prof. Vilas Devrao Pandhare
- Member : Prof. Jyoti Dinkar Mestri
- Member : Prof. Kavita Kisanrao Kate
- Member : Prof Sanjay Mhalas Khemnar
- To introduce the trainees directly to the various activities involved in school work.
- To get information about schools available for student service period
- To decide the duration of the term of service by organizing the Headmaster’s Sahavichar Sabha,
- Correspondence with the school.
- To assist the trainee candidate in carrying out the process of coordination of the theory studied in the teacher training process and secondary school curriculum.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To help teacher trainees adjust to the secondary school environment.
- To bring about proper coordination between the college and the school regarding student service period.
- To help students acquire skills in planning and conducting cocurricular activities.
- To assist trainees in making whole school introductions.
- To play a role of helping to make the various components of the school aware of their responsibilities.