- Chairman : Dr. Bhalchandra Balkrishna Bhave
- Coordinator : Prof. Nayana Bhaskar Rao Panje
- Member : Prof. Raju Gulab Shaikh
- Member : Prof. Mangal Radhakrishna Arote
- To safeguard the quality of examination process.
- Safely conducts internal college examinations.
- Preparation of main report of annual examination.
- To approve and finalize the dates of internal examinations.
- Approval of examination and question paper pattern.
- Appointment of members for Control Committee.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of relevant time table for examination committee
- Examination Committee to make policies and arrange meetingsregarding the conduct of various examinations
- Displaying relevant notices on boards / website.
- Examination Committee to hold pre-examination meetings to inform the faculty members about the examination process making and budgeting of expenses.
- To accept the audited accounts submitted by the Committee after the completion of each examination.
- To ensure that the complete documents related to the examination reach the University in time.
- Exam Hall analysing and verifying the examination results of the college by sending the result analysis copy to the HOD after verification.