Micro Teaching Committee
- Chairman : Dr. Bhalchandra Balkrishna Bhave
- Coordinator : Prof. Kavita Kisanrao Kate
- Member : Prof. Jyoti Dinkar Mestri
- Member : Prof.Vilas Devrao Pandhare
- Practice teaching in a controlled environment
- To reduce complexity in teaching..
- Determining the subcomponents of skill.
- Practicing the skills as per the checklist.
- To master various skills in teaching.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Forming student groups for subtle teaching.
- To make available the necessary educational tools for sensitive
- Solving student’s academic problems.
- To guide the development of teaching skills.
- To reduce learning deficits by monitoring students’ learning.