- Chairman : Dr. Bhalchandra Balkrishna Bhave
- Coordinator : Prof. . Kavita Kisanrao Kate
- Member : Prof. Mangal Radhakrishna Arote
- Member : Prof. Yogita Nanasaheb Wackchaure
- To prevent discrimination and sexual harassment of women by promoting gender harmony among students and staff.
- Timely handling of cases of discrimination and sexual harassment against women, ensuring assistance services to the
victims to and end harassment.
- To promote the welfare of all women students and staff members.
- Creating a sexually sensitive community on college campuses.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Visakha Guidelines are a set of guidelines established by the Supreme Court of India to ensure the safety of women at
the workplace and play an important role in guiding the handling of cases related to sexual harassment at the workplace.
- To provide a safer working environment for women in the workplace.
- Helping women employees if they are sexually harassed.